Laptone USB 3.0 Ethernet Network Adapter
Laptone USB 3.0 Gigabit Network Adapter turns a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 host connection port into an RJ45 Gigabit network port as well as three additional USB 3.0 hub ports.
Laptone USB 3.0-based Adapter NIC lets you connect to your home or office network at full Gigabit bandwidth, with support for 10/100/1000Mbps. Plus, with support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WoL), this versatile network adapter offers a comprehensive Gigabit network solution.
Ideal for PCs, Ultrabook, Chromebook, MacBook
Ultra-Fast Wired Speeds:
- Since many laptops and Ultrabooks are not equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port, the USB3GIG is a valuable add-on, delivering Super speed-speed data transfers via USB 3.0 upto 10/1001000 Mbps.
Quick, Easy Setup
- Plug the Laptone's USB 3.0 connector into your MacBook Air, Chromebook, or Ultrabook and connect the Gigabit Ethernet port to an Ethernet cable and router. The adapter's flexible cord makes it easy to connect, even in tight spaces.
Compact, Flexible Design
- Ideal for travel, the Adapter features a slim, flexible design that fits easily in a pocket or laptop case.
Fully Backward Compatibility
- Laptone Usb 3.0 Ethernet Adapter is fully Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 standards
- Maximize capability by turning a single USB 3.0 slot into a Gigabit network connection
Enjoy a Reliable Connection in Hotels, Airports, and More
- By adding an Ethernet port to your ultra-slim laptop, notebook, or tablet, the USB Ethernet Adapter Gigabit USB 3.0 provides an alternative to connecting to the internet via Wi-Fi, which can be spotty and unreliable depending on your location. The adapter is the perfect solution for the business traveler who prefers a secure and fast wired Ethernet connection.
Laptone Lifetime Warranty
Free Online Technical Support
|Features1||Super Speed Gigabit Ethernet port through a USB 3.0 / 2.0 connection|
Simply plug it into the USB 3.0 port which is located in the dock between the power and hdmi ports inside the dock itself and NOT using the front facing USB 2.0 ports, connect it using your ethernet cable to your modem/router and you're good to go. Does exactly what it's meant to do (once set up). With Laptone Lifetime Warranty. Pretty good.
This Ethernet adapter easy to install. But did not work for me.
Regular Price: £7.49
Special Price £5.79