LAPTONE Limited warrants to the Original end user purchaser of Laptone products that the products are free from defects in design, material & workmanship.
Step 1: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Ticket number.
Procedure for Warranty Replacement
- If product is faulty, please contact our technical support team.
- The technical support agent will carry out troubleshooting tests to confirm whether the product is defective or not. If so, a ticket number would be provided to you.
- You will then need to fill the Online RMA request form and submit.
- Customer services will then get in contact via email or phone to provide you RMA number & information on the returns procedure.
- Please note that only the defected product should be returned. Do not include any cables, manuals,Installation Cd's etc. We will only replace the defected product and will not return any accessories sent to us. These include items returned in error.
- Laptone is not responsible for lost or damaged packages, please obtain a tracking number while posting the defective goods for replacement
- Customer bears the cost of sending the defective parts to us and WE will bear the cost of shipping the replacement parts to customer.
- Warranty is available only to the original purchaser of Laptone Product
- RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days after issues date.If we do not receive the product within 30 days of RMA issue date, RMA will be cancelled and product will be returned to sender.
Please do not ship the defective products to Laptone Limited before obtaining RMA number